- When you visit our Website, make a purchase through our website, participate in a contest, promotion, survey or save your information online on our Website, we may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email, mailing or IP address, telephone number or any other personal information for the following purposes:
- to tailor and improve your experience of our Website;
- to provide advertisements, content or features that correspond to your profile and interests;
- to offer you products and services that appeal to you;
- to send you communications you have signed-up to receive;
- to perform user data analysis;
- to register and manage your online account;
- to respond to your comments, questions and requests;
- to carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected;
- as otherwise described in this Policy.
- As stated above, we collect personal information from our customers through your using the website and/or doing business with us. "Personal Information" is information that is personally identifiable with an individual. We collect personal information about you such as your name, address, telephone number(s), email address(es), and credit card information. We may use this personal information for the following additional purposes: (1) enable us to provide you with the best possible service, (2) to process your payment with your financial institution (including any late fees or other charges) and to detect and prevent theft and/or fraud, (3) to manage our business and to assess the quality and quantity of our products and services being sold in specific geographic locations, (4) to promote and market additional products and services which may be of interest to you, (5) to resolve customer concerns regarding our products and services; and (6) to follow and enforce the terms and conditions of this agreement and to meet legal, industry and regulatory requirements. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to anyone other than our marketing consultants for the purpose of promoting our products and services. When your personal information is no longer required for the purposes described above, we will destroy or render this information non-identifiable.
- We may change or add to this Policy from time to time, so we encourage you to review it periodically. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date and/or version at the top of this Policy.
- All personal information is kept PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL and we have taken appropriate measures to secure and protect the confidentiality or your personal information. You are entitled to access, verify, amend and/or correct the personal information collected by us.
- While we maintain a multitude of security measures to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your personal information, no security measures are absolute or wholly guaranteed. We will make reasonable attempts to notify you if we determine there were unauthorized acts by third parties that violate the law or this policy, or other security breaches, or where otherwise required by law.
Cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies
- Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies or even notify you when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, certain features of our Website may not be available to you and its functionality may be affected.
- Our Website also uses “web beacons” which are often transparent graphic images used to monitor the behavior of users on a specific website. They help us analyze your online behavior and the effectiveness of our advertising. These web beacons may be used to collect information such as your browser type, your operating system, your IP address, pages viewed and other technical information about your computer.
Third-party ad servers
- We may work with, from time to time, third-party companies that use tracking technologies to serve tailored advertisements to you on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers across the Web and to provide us with analytics services. These companies may collect information about your activity on our Website and use this information to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests.
Storage of personal information
- We use, process and store personal information as long as necessary for the purposes described in this Policy unless a longer retention is required by law. We do our best to provide you with a safe online environment which is why we have safeguards in place to help protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
- If you have any further questions or concerns about this Policy, please email us at email@example.com